Übersetzung & Definition
(He spends) as much as (he earns each month): (Er gibt) soviel (aus), wie (er jeden Monat verdient)
I don't read as much as I used to. Ich lese nicht mehr soviel wie früher.
As much as (I want to stay, I must leave now): So sehr (ich auch bleiben möchte, ich muss jetzt gehen)
- "Anyhow, your mission for this week, should you choose to accept it, is to learn as much as you can about your colleagues' political views without offending them. For example, is your colleague a Democrat or a Republican?"
- "Christmas sales account for as much as 40% of a retail store's annual revenue and as much as 75% of its annual profit."
- "Brian : Probably not... I don't enjoy nuclear war as much as I used to."
- "I hope you enjoy reading the report as much as he enjoyed putting it together."
- "Moreover, your sexist remarks were completely unacceptable – they expose an attitude that worries me almost as much as Doris's inability to do her job."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'As much as'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.