Übersetzung & Definition
South-East Asia Südostasien
(an) Asian (restaurant): (ein) asiatisches (Restaurant)
Luna loves Asian food. Luna liebt asatisches Essen.
an Asian-American ein Amerikaner mit asiatischer Herkunft
UK: I travelled all round South-East Asia after leaving school.
US: My girlfriend is Asian, and she is the best cook I've ever met.
- "Philip : Give me a special Asian massage?"
- "For example, we saw the importance of the Asian market early on and adapted very quickly."
- "And then I'm afraid I can't meet you for lunch because I have to learn Chinese - I'm giving a presentation to a group of Asian businessmen at 2pm.."
- "Tomorrow morning I have to finish an interim financial report, and Kevin still hasn't gotten back to me with the figures I need from the factories in Asia, and I already asked him eight times, and Bruno's going to be furious if the finished report isn't on his desk by 12."
- "The overall upturn is largely due to higher demand for make-up and personal hygiene products in emerging Asian markets."
- "Kibi is from Asia."
- "Didn't you mean that you have a date with the Asian American administrative assistant?"
- "Cosmetics sales in Asia were up 13.4% compared to January of last year."
- "Again, we should make special mention of the Asian market, where consumers bought 13.9% more Delavigne perfumes than in the first half of last year."
- "In case you've forgotten, we had reached a deal on selling co-branded cosmetic products on the Asian market!"
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Asia'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.