Übersetzung & Definition
to attract (attention): (Aufmerksamkeit) erregen
I tried to attract his attention, but he didn't see me. Ich habe versucht seine Aufmerksamkeit zu erregen, aber er sah mich nicht.
(I'm) attracted (to her): (Ich fühle mich von ihr) angezogen
Philip thinks that most women are attracted to him. Philip denkt, dass die meisten Frauen sich von ihm angezogen fühlen.
- "Time will tell if the project is a commercial success, but the Delavigne Gallery has already attracted enough plaudits to make it one of New York's newest and most exciting landmarks."
- "You can see that I've typed the date in capital letters in the hopes of attracting your attention."
- "I was on my way out, but let's just say, something attracted my attention."
- "Attract more customers and satisfy your staff"
- "I find myself strangely attracted to you, and I am curious to learn about your marital status and sexual orientation, but that must wait."
- "Also, I know that Philip is very attracted to the woman in the corner."
- "Wellington, the capital, is attracting a lot of foreign investment these days."
- "The company I work for attracts a lot of spies."
- "I pretend to detest Philip Cheeter, but I'm secretly very attracted to him. In fact, I would like to meet him later by the bushes for a few drinks-"
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Attract'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.