Übersetzung & Definition
(To what do you) attribute (your success?): (Worauf) führen Sie (Ihren Erfolg) zurück?
I attribute being able to see in the dark to the fact I only eat carrots. Dass ich imstande bin, im Dunkeln zu sehen, führe ich darauf zurück, dass ich nichts als Karotten esse.
an attribute: ein Attribut
UK: I attributed his laziness to his father's influence. (verb)
US: Kindness is one of the greatest attributes a person can have. (noun)
- "The company's CEO has attributed this success to a controversial advertising campaign in which customers are hypnotized into buying Delavigne products."
- "We can attribute this growth to two key factors: the increase in disposable income for the average Chinese household, and the opening of our new flagship store in the heart of Beijing's commercial center."
- "Moira : Reginald attributed his good health to his diet: a pint of beer every day for breakfast, fish and chips for supper and a glass of whisky before bedtime."
- "Wang attributes his success to his astrological sign, and is on the record as saying that those born the year of the Cock (1957) are mentally superior to those born in other years, particularly the year of the Goat (Bruno, you are a Goat."
- "While we have a long and proud heritage dating from our earliest days in Paris, the attributes of our brand are as fresh and new as ever," said Bruno Delavigne, CEO of Delavigne Corp."
- "We can attribute this trend to the Japanese market."
- ""The logo captures these attributes — luxury, prestige, excellence, exclusivity and unsurpassed innovation."
- "You're a bit pale, but I attribute that to you being British."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Attribute'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.