Übersetzung & Definition
(to be) away from (one's desk): (von seinem Schreibtisch) abwesend sein, nicht (an seinem Platz) sein
Mr. Delavigne is away from his desk right now. May I take a message? Herr Delavigne ist momentan nicht an seinem Platz. Darf ich ihm etwas ausrichten?
- "As Horatio is still away from the office doing God knows what God knows where, you have been selected at random to look after his monkeys this week."
- "I'm away from my office or on the phone right now, but please leave a detailed message with your name and phone number at the tone, and I'll get back to you as soon as possible."
- "I'm either away from my desk or taking another call right now."
- "Miss Stake : It seems to me that you spend a lot of time away from the office, Miss Bliss."
- "I am currently away from my desk or taking another call."
- "This program only applies for transfers away from America."
- "Icarus : Actually, I have been away from work for a few days due to health problems. I've been suffering from extreme stress."
- "I am either away from my desk or taking another call."
- "As you may know, I have a growing family and my children demand most of my free time away from work."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Away from one's desk'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.