Übersetzung & Definition
basic: fundamental, grundsätzlich, wesentlich
The job requires a basic knowledge of Excel. Diese Arbeit erfordert Grundkentnisse in Exel.
The living accommodations included in the vacation package were quite basic. Die Unterkünfte der Pauschalreise waren ziemlich einfach.
basically : im Grunde
the basics: die Grundlagen, das Wesentliche
to get down to the basics zum Wesentlichen kommen
UK: The hotel room was basic but very comfortable.
US: Basically, I provide support for dogs.
- "These are two basic accounts, and, even if you're not rich, it's useful to have both."
- "Basic computer skills necessary."
- "Bruno : Well it's very complicated, but I can try to give you the basics."
- "I'm here to teach you people the basics of a positive work environment whether you like it or not!"
- "I‘ll show you the basics."
- "Garth : Well basically, Edward, it's like this."
- "The basic philosophy behind the movement is that eating locally has ecological value: The carbon footprint of Kobe beef which has made the trip from Japan to New York has more of an environmental impact than a piece of fresh meat from the local farmer's market."
- "Bruno trained his interpretation skills on basic animals at first."
- "Bruno : Basically, I'm pleased with the job he's doing."
- "Jackson Bollocks : Listen Mr Jones, I'm going to give you a basic lesson in materials: a tall figure made from glass would soon break, especially if it were full of liquid."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Basic'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.