Übersetzung & Definition
My keys were behind the desk. Meine Schlüssel waren hinter dem Schreibtisch.
Bob already has over 10 years of IT experience behind him. Bob hat bereits mehr als 10 Jahre Erfahrung im IT-Bereich hinter sich.
I've put all that behind me. Ich hab das alles hinter mir gelassen.
to be behind somebody hinter jemandem stehen, jemanden unterstützen
- "Founder and CEO Harold Percy Warbuckle is the driving force behind these changes, and realizes that in today's world, governments don't effect change, billionaires do."
- "With each "groundbreaking", "must-have" widget added to the Ephone store comes another way to tune out from the real world (you know, that thing that you see through the window behind your computer screen?"
- "I'm not scared for myself of course - I'm standing behind 3 layers of bulletproof glass in my very own Brent-Mobile, inspired by the Pope's vehicle."
- "The technology behind these perfumed adverts is quite simple."
- "The styles of the 80s may be a thing of the past, but the concept behind power dressing is as relevant as ever."
- "Art dealer : You mean the circle was behind the squares?"
- "It's behind the bar, here."
- "The basic philosophy behind the movement is that eating locally has ecological value: The carbon footprint of Kobe beef which has made the trip from Japan to New York has more of an environmental impact than a piece of fresh meat from the local farmer's market."
- "Behind us is man with funny hat, and over there large river... which is also church, da?"
- "Bruno Delavigne, CEO of the Delavigne Corporation, explains the idea behind this unique project."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Behind'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.