Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "Bruno : The board has elected a new CEO, Sylvio Mazerati."
- "Miaow Yang : With the money we are offering, you could start a new business, even remain on the board of Miracle Juices..."
- "Let me see... I, Horatio Oléré, agree to the following... will not sell without prior permission from the Board... should I attempt to sell my shares... prosecution."
- "Mr. Cheeter, why don't you come up to the board and show us how you think this problem should be solved?"
- "I'm the one that has to justify a 14,000 dollar shipment of ingredients to the board!"
- "Mazerati cautiously approached each individual, so it came as a total surprise to all involved when Mazerati was elected CEO by the D&C board last Tuesday."
- "The board of the IACF thought it only fitting that you, one of the true pioneers in the fragrance and cosmetic community, deliver the speech to mark the Vicennial anniversary of our organization."
- "Moira : Potassium is delicious, Brent, but even so, the American Nutritional Board warns that eating too many eggs poses a health risk due to high levels of cholesterol, which can affect people with heart disease."
- "Icarus : Then I'll have to recommend to Bruno and to the board that your supplies must be pre-approved by... me!"
- "The Board is pleased to inform shareholders that the dividend per share will be 16.3¢."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Board-business'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!