Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "Did you bring them?"
- "I'll bring you back a souvenir from the airport!"
- "Shall I bring some tea, perhaps some biscuits with honey?"
- "Here in Electric Ladyland we are dedicated to the art of satisfaction, and we are skilled in bringing enjoyment to all."
- "Brian : Sir, I brought you your briefcase just as you asked."
- "He was known as the "Father of Fragrance", but it was his grandson Bruno who brought international recognition to the Delavigne name."
- "Bruno : I said 'I hope they bring us many snails'."
- "Another airport official confirmed that Delavigne was inebriated, adding "He told his entourage to get on the ship and bring the wine, saying that it was time to "take this party to the motherf***in skies"."
- "Harold : So, ladies and gentlemen, you're probably wondering why I've brought you all the way up to the North Pole."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Bring'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!