Übersetzung & Definition
to burn (a building): brennen (ein Gebäude)
to burn (a CD): (eine CD) brennen
a burn: eine Verbrennung, eine Brandwunde
- "He then burns the paper with a lighter, while singing and dancing at the same time."
- "a "barbie" is a barbecue – or for you and me, "burning animals on the fire"."
- "Smog is the result of large amounts of coal burning in one area, and it's caused by a mixture of smoke and sulphur dioxide."
- "Philip : I'll burn that bridge when I come to it."
- "No one was harmed in the incident, though one 94-year-old man broke his hip dancing the samba around the burning vehicle."
- "Did you know that laughing just once per day burns calories, releases endorphins and relaxes tension in the face?"
- "Got a whole lot of money that's ready to burn."
- "Bruno had been poisoned and his body mutilated in many ways - cigarette burns, bullet wounds, stab wounds, teeth marks, etc."
- "Friday : To finish the week in style, our twisted tycoon was seen burning hundred dollar bills to light Cuban cigars in a Las Vegas night club."
- "It's also my favorite fragrance, so I always keep a bottle in the bathroom. When he's got the urge to burn something, he just helps himself!"
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Burn'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.