Übersetzung & Definition
a (business) operation: eine (geschäftliche) Tätigkeit, Transaktion
- "I have some rather, um, sensitive operations that require a certain discretion, if you know what I mean?"
- "The transition costs of offshore operations are greatly outweighed by the long term savings which outsourcing provides."
- "More importantly, this month we are conducting our business operations in song, so please make sure to sing in tune!"
- "Wang Industries is the Shanghai-based parent company for a number of successful Chinese operations, mainly industrial companies, though Wang is diversifying his holdings rapidly."
- "I don't like the idea of involving a third party in our business operations."
- "I would like to sincerely thank you for the time that you spent with me last Thursday, briefing me on your company's background and operations, and interviewing me for the position of Laboratory Assistant at the Delavigne Corporation's head offices."
- "CEO/Director of Operations"
- "Head of retail operations"
- "Hundreds of western corporations are outsourcing call center operations, non-strategic engineering work, textile production and more to developing countries."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Business operation'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.