Übersetzung & Definition
to carry: tragen, transportieren
to carry on (doing something): weitermachen, weiterführen
Please, carry on with the meeting. Bitte macht mit der Besprechung weiter.
UK: Beethoven carried on writing music even though he was deaf.
US: Can I carry your bag for you?
- "Philip : Ah, but what you carry is the regular edition of "Bordello Breeze", this is the gold label edition, exclusively packaged within a unique collector's item boxed set."
- "According to my research, your stores carry several lines from Occidanté and Kalvin Krime, even though both of these suppliers are known to have the highest prices and the least inventory turnover."
- "Mick : The problem is that Warbuckle stores in Australia refuse to carry Delavigne products."
- "Xavier taught me the perfume trade because he wanted me to take over his business, and carry on his legacy."
- "Bruno : Susie, I can carry you all the way to Phnom Penh!"
- "Early reaction to the announcement has been mixed: Some have praised Delavigne Corp for its audacity, saying that the products, as well as the increased price tag they will likely carry, are well worth the price for the peace of mind they will provide."
- "From the seed of the mind, a tree of enlightenment will grow, and from this tree will spread the branches that carry the ripened fruit of compassion."
- "I will carry you!"
- "Just carry along this road for about a block, and then you take a left at the traffic lights."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Carry'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.