Übersetzung & Definition
casual: informell, zwanglos, salopp
We ate dinner at a very casual restaurant. Wir haben in einem sehr zwanglosen Restaurant zu Abend gegessen.
to be dressed casually: zwanglos gekleidet sein
- "It has recently come to my attention that one of our fellow employees in the finance department, who shall remain nameless, is unable to share in the camaraderie of "Casual Fridays"."
- "Please indicate which of these days you would prefer as the new "Casual Dress Day", by filling in the box with a pencil or pen, blue or black ink."
- "First, make it clear in your invitation how smart the evening is going to be: "smart", "casual", "smart-casual", etc. Second, it is not usually polite to ask your guests to bring anything to dinner."
- "You see, Icarus, everyone likes "Casual Dress Day" on Friday."
- "In fact, all except one of you voted for "Casual Dress Day" to remain on Fridays."
- "I have received everyone's votes on the changing of "Casual Dress Day"."
- "Icarus : Yes, that's right, "Casual Fridays"."
- "He has requested that we change the day of "Casual Dress Day"."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Casual'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.