Übersetzung & Definition
(50) cents (US): (50 US-) Cent
- "7 dollars and 99 cents please."
- "In the last five years, the pound has risen 34 per cent against the dollar, including 10 per cent in the past 12 months."
- "Icarus : Well, I do have several 25 cent pieces, but they're for my laundry."
- "Susie : You might also remember that they refused to pay their workers even the 2 dollars and fifty cents per day they were promised."
- "(A handkerchief held in front of the mouth and nose would work out at just 40 cents per unit."
- "I remind you that the total balance owed by Cosmex Inc. to Delavigne Corporation amounts to one thousand, two hundred and thirteen dollars and eighty cents ($1213.80)."
- "Cashier : Okay, that'll be eighty-eight dollars and twenty cents please."
- "Brian : 20 cents for 400 million people?"
- "Jeanine : It looks like the 67 cents is the tax from the previous charge to your account: a purchase for three pounds of cashew nuts from Ralph's Nut House on Schrader street on the 11th at 8:30 in the morning."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Cents'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.