Übersetzung & Definition
the charm (of the countryside): der Charme (des Landlebens, der Provinz)
(She's) charming: (Sie ist) charmant, reizend
- "It's so British and charming."
- "Polly : As you can see, Mr. Warbuckle, Philip is also well-known for his charm with the ladies."
- "He's a charming man: terribly sweet, and bends over backwards to help his customers."
- "Warning: Bruno can be extremely charming, please do not fall in love with him!"
- "My charming co-host Brent Vanderplop can't join us today because he's burying his great-great-great uncle... Anyway, we're talking about the new phenomenon of 'e-books'."
- "The police said that Icarus is definitely facing some prison time, but I think that with a little bit of the Cheeter charm, I can get it reduced to a suspended license and 2 or 3 hundred hours of community service."
- "Susie : That's charming Frankie."
- "Polly : As you can see, Mr. Warbuckle, Philip is also known for his charm with the ladies."
- "Or, should the Delavigne Corporation be remanded to this delightful, charming young thing in front of me."
- "That was Brian Jones, we work together, he's perfectly charming."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Charm'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.