Übersetzung & Definition
a coffee machine: eine Kaffeemaschine
- "And the coffee machine does not work at all anymore."
- "This could also be why the coffee machine only works at 9:45 in the morning, as it is connected to the network."
- "Kevin Connors: Found him in the break room, on his hands and knees, searching for loose change under the coffee machine."
- "I would really like to see more varieties of coffee in the coffee machine in the break room. "Milk and sugar", "black with sugar", "extra sugar" and "cream and sugar" don't offer much diversity."
- "As I was leaving, I heard a strange noise coming from behind the coffee machine."
- "Hannah : Listen to that coffee machine – it makes some funny noises."
- "Need I remind you people what happened to our last 6 coffee machines?"
- "Meet me next to the coffee machine at 3pm tomorrow for an informal meeting so that we can come up with some party ideas!"
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Coffee machine'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.