Übersetzung & Definition
cold: kalt, kühl
a cold drink ein kühles Getränk
It's cold outside. Es ist kalt draußen.
to have a cold: erkältet sein
- "Braving the cold waters, sea cucumbers and Krakens is preferable to living like this."
- "Edward : Uh... eeh... cold so... plate... cold."
- "Make cold air!"
- "Now, while she's changing the bill, tell me a bit more about your native Sweden, I've heard it's quite cold this time of year..."
- "I'm not sure if you've had any feedback from your colleagues regarding Miss Stake herself, but they have described her as "intrusive", "cold", and "stubborn"."
- "Please help yourself to a glass of cold water, but you should know that's all the water you'll get for the next two weeks of the convention!"
- "What my Swedish friend here is trying to say is his meal is a little cold, could you warm it up, please?"
- "It's really cold here!"
- "It's cold as ice!"
- "Icarus : Well, I wanted to get a pair of gloves for my mother, her hands get very cold during the winter season..."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Cold'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.