Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "The lessons are sent daily to each user, and they include a combination of texts, audios, grammar exercises and vocabulary."
- "It is guaranteed to prevent crime (as long as it's used in combination with several other methods, which I am also researching)."
- "Combining exotic Amazonian fruits with the gentle touch of aloe, TigerLily possesses a light, feminine, and fruity scent sure to please women of the most discerning tastes."
- "The Delavigne Corporation, the San Francisco-based perfume manufacturer, announced the completion of the Delavigne Gallery last week, an ambitious new project in New York that combines art, perfume and architecture."
- "Instead, I intend to ruin the reputation of a good man through a combination of rumors, internet research and wild speculation*."
- "It's that kind of combination of warmth and strength that sends tingles down my spine."
- "Luna DeLune: Ms. DeLune is apparently training to be a part time circus-yoga instructor (a combination of yoga, clowning, and partner acrobatics), and begins her first course early Friday evening."
- "Combining the rugged freedom of the Australian plains with the quiet sensibility of the man-about-town, Outback has a musky odor with just a hint of eucalyptus."
- "Icarus : I used to think the same thing until I learned that, sometimes, the combined knowledge of lots of people is better than the knowledge of a few experts."
- "It seems our guided meditations combined with severe electroshock therapy have been truly beneficial for you."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Combination'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!