Übersetzung & Definition
to come by (your house): (bei dir) vorbeikommen
I wanted to come by and see you this afternoon. Ich wollte bei dir heute Nachmittag vorbeikommen um dich zu besuchen.
- "I'll tell you what, if you have some time this afternoon, I could come by your office and pick you up."
- "I just wanted to warn you that our efficiency expert, Miss Fiona Stake, will be coming by to perform an on-site inspection of your office this Thursday."
- "No problem. I will come by in the afternoon maybe?"
- "Can I come by and pick them up this afternoon?"
- "Susie loves it when I come by for my little chats, right, Mamacita?"
- "I'm supposed to be coming by your offices next Wednesday to begin my review."
- "Why don't I come by and do an on-site inspection of the machine to determine if it is a worthwhile expenditure?"
- "I'm sure you are already aware of this, but our efficiency expert, Miss Fiona Stake, will be coming by your office Monday morning to begin her review."
- "Bob : Didn't Polly tell you I was coming by?"
- "So please find time to come by my office no later than Thursday, because I'm taking Friday off."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Come by'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.