Übersetzung & Definition
a contribution: ein Beitrag
- "After all, they invented the French kiss and the French fry, two of the greatest contributions to modern society."
- "Luna : The contribution you have made to Delavigne as a whole has been rated: very good."
- "I especially look forward to contributions from our Indian colleagues as I know you are a very creative people."
- "Kate : Yeah, and your 350-dollar contribution is equaled by the Delavigne Corporation until your retirement."
- "Your contribution is currently divided into a portfolio of American mutual funds, stocks and bonds."
- "- The contributions each of you has made to your departments and to the company as a whole"
- "My question for you is this: Would you like to modify your monthly contribution in any way?"
- "The company matches your contribution to a savings account monthly until you retire."
- "Luna : The contribution you have made to Delavigne as a whole has been rated: good."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Contribution'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.