Übersetzung & Definition
a crisis: eine Krise
My wife is having a midlife crisis. Meine Frau hat eine "Midlife Crisis" (Krise in der Lebensmitte).
- "I know, I'll call Brian – he's good in a crisis!"
- "I thank her and hang up the phone, amazed that an 18 year old girl living 4000 miles away from New York city has just solved my washing machine crisis."
- "Crisis counselor"
- "The US property market is currently suffering a credit crisis, making it attractive for Britons who cannot cope with the sky-high house prices at home."
- "I love a good crisis!"
- "The US property market is currently suffering a credit crisis, and it is now very attractive for Britons who cannot cope with the sky-high house prices at home."
- "Crisis solved!"
- "I am a stress management expert, as well as a certified crisis counselor."
- "I'm good in a crisis, after all I used to work the suicide hotline."
- "Moira : Here's a quick look at some of the stories we'll be covering today: another devastating flood hits Bangladesh, the economic crisis in Argentina takes a turn for the worse, and an assassination attempt on the Danish Prime Minister has some hilarious consequences."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Crisis'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.