Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "You should all be very proud of your colleague, who is brave, kind and spiritually curious."
- "It's a gift from a client, in case you're curious, and I know you are."
- "I must admit I'm curious to know what's on your mind, but I suppose I'll have to wait until I arrive in Texas to find out."
- "You must be curious about what I've been doing for these past six months."
- "We are curious about the conditions of the workers here at ChinaCorp Ltd."
- "It has a curious effect."
- "Well, I'm certainly curious to know what he's going to talk about."
- "I find myself strangely attracted to you, and I am curious to learn about your marital status and sexual orientation, but that must wait."
- "Curiously, the security didn't check them. I would love to share these special foods, wines and odors with you."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Curious'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!