Übersetzung & Definition
to delight: entzücken, erfreuen
- "I am delighted to say that after nine long rounds of interviews, we have finally arrived at the very, very, very, VERY shortlist."
- "Our advice to concert-goers: if you enjoy vulgar language, prepare to be delighted!"
- "Samantha : I'm delighted to be here."
- "Therefore, we are delighted to inform you that you have been selected to compete in the Olympic Games."
- "Company president and CEO Bruno Delavigne is delighted with the building: "This brings Delavigne out of the realm of perfume, and into the world of art."
- "I am delighted to announce that the first six months of this year have been among the most successful in the Delavigne Corporation's history."
- "AFS machine : Delavigne's delighted with the coffee that you've brewed."
- "We are delighted that you have decided to join us as our newest account manager."
- "The Delavigne Corporation is delighted to announce the launch of the new and improved Classic Collection publicity campaign, still starring Ivana Bümbüm. Offering a more subtle approach than the first version of the Classic Collection campaign earlier this year, the new marketing strategy is more innovative in its attention to nuance, and its bespoke approach."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Delighted'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.