Übersetzung & Definition
a department store: ein Kaufhaus
- "Warbuckle's Department Stores will donate a sum of 1 million dollars annually to charitable causes promoting democracy, free trade and open borders in Europe."
- "It could be that the economic downturn in this country is finally having an effect on Warbuckle's Department Stores."
- "It's that time again: time for our quarterly review of sales of Delavigne products at Warbuckle's Department Stores."
- "Warbuckle's Department Stores"
- "The big meeting with Dillon's Department Stores has been postponed until tomorrow."
- "He's got department stores from here to..."
- "I didn't know that Warbuckle's Department Stores was in such difficulty."
- "We are proud to announce sweeping reforms at Warbuckle's department stores in the interest of philanthropy."
- "After the Warbuckle sex scandal, the "Department Store massacre", the Warbuckle fake moon landing, and other indiscretions by the retail king, could this be the straw that breaks the camel's back?"
- "No matter how much your department stores are grossing every month, there's no way you can stay out of personal debt when you're spending like this."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Department store'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.