Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "There's something different about a man once his cock has been taken from him."
- "I applied a different perfume on this baby."
- "I think we could all use a little break to get to know each other in a different setting than the office."
- "I attended 4 out of 5 sessions before I had to invade Poland, but I'm sure that if I had finished the program, it would have made a big difference -Adolph H, Germany."
- "Mr. Oléré and I had very different visions for the company's future, and so we have decided to split up."
- "Jean : In fact, I have a different proposal to... propose you."
- "He was acting strange, different, a little bit queer, I guess you could say."
- "The only difference is that you will be doing so without me."
- "Do not hesitate to watch something else on a different channel."
- "There are many different ways to do this, but only one will lead you to the gardens of Nirvana, or possibly just the bush of Guns N' Roses."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Different'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!