Übersetzung & Definition
a direction: eine Richtung, eine Anweisung
- "Hopefully, you'll find some much-needed perspective on the direction you've taken professionally."
- "There's a multiple vehicle collision blocking traffic in both directions right now."
- "Tickets and directions are enclosed."
- "You're not pointing in any direction."
- "He deduces the direction in which it must have fled."
- "Excuse me mister, can you give us directions?"
- "Bruno : It's true that our current methods are cost-effective, but if we're risking the type of negative exposure and financial risk that Susie warns against, I assure you that we will go in a different direction."
- "The past few weeks have been a very difficult time for me as I considered the direction of my career and whether I should stay with the company where I have worked happily for the last seven years."
- "This will be followed by our customary round-table discussion, where everyone will have a chance to go over this year's figures and talk about the direction in which the company is moving."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Direction'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.