Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "I've got plenty of other Scottish things planned for today: I've got a full-sized replica of the Loch Ness monster in the parking lot, and Brian mentioned that he'd like to try on some dresses with you later."
- "On Thursday, please dress to impress, and no latecomers - it's just not cool kids."
- "Dresses and dolls and flowers?"
- "Security guard 2 : Did you dress yourself?"
- "You haven't been wearing my dresses again, have you?"
- "I want to see your closet, I want to try on your dresses, I want to meet the guards with the funny hats, but most of all, I want to see... the crown jewels!"
- "Philip : Well maybe if you didn't dress like a hippie with your dashikis and mumus and your bell-bottom jeans, I'd sexually harass you too!"
- "For the duration of your stay here, you will dress in these humble robes."
- "She ruined her dress, so we helped her take it off and she spent the afternoon in her "unmentionables"."
- "How formally should your guests dress?"
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Dress'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!