Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "I'll just take 50% of all your future earnings."
- "Greg : That's a lot more than I earn!"
- "You've gotta be able to lead by example in this business Jean, that way you earn respect from your team. Sales is a battle, and you have to motivate your troops each and every day."
- "You can earn serious money without leaving the comfort of your own home."
- "Janine : This payment is based on your salary and, in general, is about 50 per cent of your weekly earnings."
- "With a lovely head like yours, I mean with your unique skills and experience, you could be earning a seven-figure salary!"
- "- The chance to earn your fortune, without working your butt off."
- "I earn a six-figure salary, I'm a former model, and have my own two-bedroom apartment in Pacific Heights."
- "We know that college isn't cheap, but with United Bank, you'll be able to earn interest on what little money you do have."
- "Susie : Alright guys, it's time to start earning your pay cheques."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Earn'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!