Übersetzung & Definition
education: Erziehung, Schulbildung, Bildung
an educational (game): ein pädagogisches (Spiel)
UK: His university education helped him find a good job.
US: My company produces educational videos for schools.
- "Everyone must choose their own path, but thanks to the fine education that this school has provided for us, we have a solid foundation on which to build."
- "Horatio : This is Giuseppe, he is my Chief of Staff, Minister of Education, and Head of our Nuclear Program. When I get home, Giuseppe prepares me a mojito and rolls me a big cigar."
- "In the US, the higher a person's income and level of education, the more likely they are to vote."
- "Hannah : Yes, and we didn't get any help with relocation costs, or a free private education for our hypothetical children."
- "Customer assistance representative EDUCATION"
- "Although he never received a formal education, Delavigne became a talented chemist and an accomplished perfumer through his hard work and dedication."
- "EDUCATION 1981–1985 Evergreen State University, Olympia."
- "Then we'll need an education branch to spread our Western propaganda, I'll probably have to wear some local garb to fit in... possibly a burka or sarong... I do look forward to that... Dammit Edward!"
- "This includes finding your new home and paying the rent, shipping your furniture to your chosen destination, and even providing a private American education for your children."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Education'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.