Übersetzung & Definition
effective immediately: ab sofort
- "All this to say: I will be taking a temporary leave of absence from the company, effective immediately."
- "Just to be clear: Mandatory, unpaid holiday. Effective immediately."
- "I need you to file an emergency 567b... return to earth, effective immediately."
- "I need you to file an emergency 567b... return to Earth, effective immediately."
- "I hereby resign from my position as intern, effective immediately, in order to pursue a new career as ...................................."
- "In light of yesterday's unfortunate laboratory explosion (on the bright side, just our third this year!), and today's mighty hangover, I've decided to retire from perfume development, effective immediately."
- "It is my sad duty to inform you that I am resigning from my positions as Head of Research and Development and Most Handsome Man at the Delavigne Corporation, effective immediately."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Effective immediately'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.