Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "Elderly people are at risk from dehydration and the worst thing is, people won't even be able to wash their cars!"
- "I am unable to take this holiday because my elderly mother fell down the stairs and broke her hip."
- "We can assure you that Delavigne never uses aldehydes in its perfumes, because of their negative effects on elderly people such as yourself."
- "I believe one elderly man sprained his ankle, and a child lost her doll, but both of these incidents were unrelated to the crash itself."
- "My elderly mother slipped in a puddle of apple juice in the local supermarket yesterday and has injured her hip."
- "Click on the link below and stay tuned to hear the success story of elderly fall victim, Thelma Fudd."
- "We can assure you that Delavigne never uses aldehydes in its perfumes, because of their adverse effects on elderly people such as yourself."
- "Felt faint with hunger until the elderly French woman in the aisle seat next to me offered me a bite of her sardine sandwich."
- "I assume the government doesn't give the elderly a very generous pension, right?"
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Elderly'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!