Übersetzung & Definition
an engineer: ein Ingenieur
I studied engineering in college. Ich habe Ingenieurwesen studiert.
an engine: ein Motor, eine Lokomotive
- "Philip : You do realize that you're an engineer, and that your job is setting up the internet?"
- "Once you've fixed the engine, and fixed the hole in the hull."
- "We cannot guarantee that an engineer will ever visit your home to set up the internet connection."
- "Bob and his assistant Jean Marron manage a team of technicians and engineers who handle all of our information systems, software applications, hardware devices, etcetera."
- "Upon receipt of the completed form, we will contact you to arrange a visit from one of our installation engineers*."
- "Some of the world's best engineers work with planes, and they have already come up with some interesting solutions to the pollution problem. Here are a few of our favourites..."
- "Engineers are currently developing craft which would be able to fly from London to New York in 35 hours."
- "Wang Aeronautics (Guangzhou, jet fuels and airplane engines."
- "Best time for installation engineer to visit: MORNINGS"
- "From cutting-edge French auto manufacturer Citron comes a new hybrid car equipped with four tires, an engine, two doors and a super smooth suspension that will make you think you're driving on cheese."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Engineer'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.