Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "Philip : You do realize that you're an engineer, and that your job is setting up the internet?"
- "Wang Aeronautics (Guangzhou, jet fuels and airplane engines."
- "Bob and his assistant Jean Marron manage a team of technicians and engineers who handle all of our information systems, software applications, hardware devices, etcetera."
- "Upon receipt of the completed form, we will contact you to arrange a visit from one of our installation engineers*."
- "From cutting-edge French auto manufacturer Citron comes a new hybrid car equipped with four tires, an engine, two doors and a super smooth suspension that will make you think you're driving on cheese."
- "We cannot guarantee that an engineer will ever visit your home to set up the internet connection."
- "Some of the world's best engineers work with planes, and they have already come up with some interesting solutions to the pollution problem. Here are a few of our favourites..."
- "Once you've fixed the engine, and fixed the hole in the hull."
- "Best time for installation engineer to visit: MORNINGS"
- "Engineers are currently developing craft which would be able to fly from London to New York in 35 hours."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Engineer'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!