Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "Prepare yourself for the descent, you are going to re-enter the Earth's atmosphere."
- "The AFS machine automatically dismisses a worker after their name has been entered into its database."
- "The thought of someone illegally entering our home and taking the possessions we have bought with our own hard-earned money is enough to anger anyone."
- "(NASDAQ: IFC) and privately-owned American juice boutique Miracle Juices enter their 85th straight hour, the Peking Duck has obtained an exclusive transcript of a portion of the bargaining sessions."
- "Mr. Cheeter makes people remove their shoes when they enter his holy temple."
- "Permission to enter, Brian?"
- "Voice : The initiates may enter."
- "her story immediately entered national folklore."
- "Firstly, the recipient is warned that their PalPay account is about to expire, and sent to a bogus webpage where they are asked to enter their account details, address, and even their social security number."
- "Before we enter, please put on these sandals and take this water pistol... just in case."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Enter'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!