Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "Brian : He doesn't even like tea!"
- "Susie : Then he said something even more bizarre."
- "Hannah : Oh my God, I can smell the poo already, and we haven't even opened the door yet!"
- "A man who produced some of the most beautiful odors this planet has ever known, and even sold some of them as perfumes."
- "Don't be rude, we haven't even unpacked our bags yet."
- "Philip : Well, that seems highly improbable, even ridiculous."
- "Don't even look at me or I'll chop you into pieces."
- "I understand that you wanted to marry a rich guy, at least that makes sense, but yet here you are back in London with nothing to show for it, not even a fancy diamond ring."
- "I didn't even know there was a country called Kalackistan."
- "First you invite us to a wedding to a mysterious French man that you've never even mentioned to us."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Even'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!