Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "Due to a tragic gas explosion in the Olympic village, all other contestants were killed before the event."
- "The company, at the center of hundreds of scandals in the last 10 years, ranging from illegal bear hunts to monkey abuse to laboratory explosions, just can't seem to get their act together."
- "He died in a freak explosion in the laboratory of his perfume shop."
- "He died following a freak explosion in the laboratory of his perfume shop."
- "Uh huh...The nuclear explosion in the Pacific, yes sir!"
- "Contributed to the cultural explosion of the sixties."
- "I can't smell, my grandfather died in a perfume explosion, and then I was a little busy creating this multinational perfume company that pays your salaries, okay?"
- "Subject: Big explosion yesterday"
- "In light of yesterday's unfortunate laboratory explosion (on the bright side, just our third this year!), and today's mighty hangover, I've decided to retire from perfume development, effective immediately."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Explosion'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!