Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "Uh huh...The nuclear explosion in the Pacific, yes sir!"
- "Contributed to the cultural explosion of the sixties."
- "In light of yesterday's unfortunate laboratory explosion (on the bright side, just our third this year!), and today's mighty hangover, I've decided to retire from perfume development, effective immediately."
- "He died following a freak explosion in the laboratory of his perfume shop."
- "Due to a tragic gas explosion in the Olympic village, all other contestants were killed before the event."
- "I can't smell, my grandfather died in a perfume explosion, and then I was a little busy creating this multinational perfume company that pays your salaries, okay?"
- "He died in a freak explosion in the laboratory of his perfume shop."
- "The company, at the center of hundreds of scandals in the last 10 years, ranging from illegal bear hunts to monkey abuse to laboratory explosions, just can't seem to get their act together."
- "Subject: Big explosion yesterday"
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Explosion'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!