Übersetzung & Definition
extraordinary: außerordentlich, außergewöhnlich
UK: That hat is really quite extraordinary.
US: I wear this hat every day, so it's not extraordinary at all.
- "In brief: you say these perfumes have already been distilled and bottled, which means we cannot re-bottle them and sell them as different fragrances entirely, and from what Philip tells me, it would be an extraordinary feat to convince any of our current distributors to purchase some 10,000 bottles of an outdated perfume."
- "The buffet is quite extraordinary."
- "Of course you didn't have time this morning to go into detail about just how extraordinary I am. Let's schedule a two-hour meeting next week."
- "I'd say it was more... "extraordinary"."
- "In this special documentary, we'll take a look at this extraordinary man and his extraordinary work with those extraordinary creatures: the dolphins."
- "Today was just an ordinary day for an extraordinary company, and tomorrow it will all start over again."
- "Philip : Again, I'd have gone with "extraordinary"."
- "Philip : Is there any way we could include the term "extraordinary" in the review?"
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Extraordinary'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...