Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "I will meet you Thursday evening at the factory, at 6.00 PM. Don't worry about bothering the employees, they are used to working irregular hours and shifts."
- "In Delavigne plants and factories"
- "We've heard many positive things about your factories, and we're very interested in outsourcing some of our production to you and your workers."
- "I hope to tour your factory during operating hours, however I don't want to disturb the production process!"
- "Brian : Of course, sir, the new factory in Spain: it's going to be the biggest and most modern manufacturing plant in the world!"
- "Some of them even have beds in the factory."
- "We make our own glass right here in the factory."
- "You remember the new factory we wanted to build in Spain?"
- "I was hoping to discuss the working conditions at ChinaCorp's factory as well as its production capacity."
- "Kevin : Well Mrs Lee, because your factory seems so versatile, I was wondering if you would be able to handle our cosmetic packaging as well."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Factory'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!