Übersetzung & Definition
favorite (US), favourite (UK): bevorzugt
(Here are) the favorites (on the pitch): (Hier sind) die Favoriten (auf dem Spielfeld)
- "This question soon became one of Cheeter's favourites: a sort of mantra which he repeated up until his death."
- "And now, without further ado, I'd like to present tonight's main event - our expert camel panel, who will answer all your questions about our favorite mammal, the camel."
- "Announcer : Today, our charismatic and handsome leader is relaxing in front of a fire with his favourite monkey, Giuseppe."
- "That's one of my favorite restaurants."
- "That's my favorite planet."
- "Not only did I lose the deal, but Stink ruined my favorite pair of pants."
- "-So, how's my favorite client?"
- "This is my favorite part of the game."
- "What's your favorite color?"
- "I have managed to smuggle some of my favorite French foods through customs, including a very smelly camembert that I have kept in my trousers."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Favorite'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...