Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "I need food!"
- "They give food."
- "Food, Nutrition, & Optimal Health"
- "The English they don't have a cuisine, my friend, they have only the food"
- "Of the many trendy movements gaining popularity within elitist circles, the "local food" movement may have the most momentum. The term describes the growing preference of some consumers to eat only locally or regionally-produced food rather than food which has traveled great distances before arriving on their plate."
- "Good food."
- "He was a good worker but he needed to consume food and water regularly, which slowed me down."
- "A full environmental assessment of food should take into account how the food has been produced and what energy is used in its production."
- "It smells like a used diaper with Indian food."
- "Mrs. Brady's School of English offers a 2-week general English course (20 lessons of 45 mins per week) with an activities and excursion programme for £800 (food and accommodation included)."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Food'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!