Übersetzung & Definition
food: die Nahrung
Italian food italienische Küche
- "A full environmental assessment of food should take into account how the food has been produced and what energy is used in its production."
- "He was a good worker but he needed to consume food and water regularly, which slowed me down."
- "They give food."
- "Bruno : Betty had taken me to a restaurant where dishes were served in total darkness, where diners abandoned their vision and used only their other senses to experience the food they were eating."
- "Good food."
- "I need food!"
- "The English they don't have a cuisine, my friend, they have only the food"
- "Of the many trendy movements gaining popularity within elitist circles, the "local food" movement may have the most momentum. The term describes the growing preference of some consumers to eat only locally or regionally-produced food rather than food which has traveled great distances before arriving on their plate."
- "Mrs. Brady's School of English offers a 2-week general English course (20 lessons of 45 mins per week) with an activities and excursion programme for £800 (food and accommodation included)."
- "-They enjoy Mexican food, particularly tacos"
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Food'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.