Übersetzung & Definition
(a case of) food poisoning: (ein Fall von) Lebensmittelvergiftung
to poison: vergiften
- "Subject: Food poisoning"
- "Bruno had been poisoned and his body mutilated in many ways - cigarette burns, bullet wounds, stab wounds, teeth marks, etc."
- "It is my unfortunate task to inform you that you have poisoned my son, Mr. Icarus Archibald Quincy."
- "Subject: Alleged food poisoning"
- "In fact, the police have informed us that this food poisoning was caused by environmental extremists."
- "I suggest you contact the poison control center immediately."
- "Brian : Oh no, maybe you have food poisoning from the restaurant?"
- "You're lucky you didn't get food poisoning, and seafood is always so damned costly."
- "Bruno's dog, Stink, was found with a small bottle of poison (cyanide) attached to his dog collar."
- "I have been informed that the quantities of poison consumed by your son were too small to pose a threat to his life."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Food poisoning'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.