Übersetzung For hundreds of years
Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "Edward : But Bruno's been in there for 48 hours now."
- "The doctor has ordered her to rest in bed, which means I have to look after her for a few days."
- "For example, every morning at 10:00 AM sharp, we could all turn on our intercoms and laugh together for 30 seconds."
- "I've been here for three days!"
- "Nigel : Bruno, my boy, it's been only 10 minutes since we met, but I feel like we've known each other for hours."
- "I am not sure whether or not you have heard, but I have recently been asked to return to Ireland for a few days to deliver the eulogy at my grandfather's wake."
- "If Gidyeon decides to slash his prices again, I promise you that we will no longer do business with him, and we will consider legal action against him. I've learned from my sources that this liquidation sale was only advertised online for a few days, and that the page views on the website were modest, so I hope that your sales weren't adversely affected."
- "Wine woman : The estate has been in my family for five generations..."
- "I paid for my own flights from France, and when I started working at Delavigne, I had to sleep under a bridge for three weeks."
- "I mean the other day, Horatio yelled at me in Spanish for an hour, and then he brought me a cactus for my office."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'For hundreds of years'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit For hundreds of years (Englische Vokabeln) zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!