Übersetzung & Definition
a fruit: eine Frucht
- "Bruno : Brent, I'm happy to say that we have in fact reached an agreement with the International Fruit Concern, and that Miracle Juices now belongs to them."
- "Peking: As negotiations between Chinese juice conglomerate Industrial Fruit Concern Inc ."
- "You may call it a "Compassion Fruit"."
- "This fragrance contrasts exotic fruits and lush florals for a truly sophisticated smelling experience."
- "Industrial Fruit Concern Inc. has stated that if they acquire the juice business, they plan to completely change the company culture and business model, create hundreds of soulless storefronts across the world, and pretty much ruin everything that made it unique."
- "Please accept this fruit basket as your prize."
- "San Francisco - In a move that is barely newsworthy, Industrial Fruit Concern Inc. (NASDAQ: IFC) has made a multi-billion dollar offer to acquire a local juice boutique."
- "Anyway, I am standing next to none other than entrepreneur Bruno Delavigne, who has just emerged from intense marathon negotiation sessions with the International Fruit Concern, Incorporated."
- "We believe that fruits and vegetables have feelings"
- "CRAP staff member : Mr. Oléré, are you ready for a delicious fresh fruit platter?"
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Fruity'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...