Übersetzung & Definition
full: voll, satt, komplett, geladen
I have just eaten a plate full of croissants. Now I am full. Ich habe gerade einen Teller voller Croissants gegessen. Jetzt bin ich satt.
I'm full (up)!: Ich bin satt!
- "Montmartre Musk from Delavigne is full of artistic flair, vibrance and creativity, it's colourful and romantic, yet fascinating and complex."
- "Admiral Jones : Yes, it's a pleasure to have you on this vessel, which is long and full of seamen."
- "The London Ducky managed to speak to one worker, Pedro Sanchez, despite his pocket having been crammed full of 50 dollar bills in order to keep his mouth shut."
- "The warehouse must be full of Moulin Magic."
- "I'm from New Zealand – it's full of sheep."
- "Susie : The store has three floors full of all the latest Delavigne products."
- "The world is full of people who are too scared to take chances."
- "Philip Cheeter said he decided to become king after reading the Peacenikland Times and discovering that the country was "full of non-violent wimps"."
- "It's a beautiful city, full of sights and sounds which are rich and pleasant, not unlike a perfume."
- "As our office is full of creative people, the marketing department wanted to offer the first crack at this jingle to any musicians who want to show off their musical skills!"
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Full'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.