Übersetzung & Definition
furthermore: weiterhin, ferner, außerdem
Furthermore, you have been late every day this week. Ferner waren Sie diese Woche jeden Tag zu spät.
- "Furthermore, support of local businesses, farmers and stores is one way to protect local jobs."
- "Furthermore, the company will be happy to reimburse the travel expenses for your husband and cats to join you the next few weekends until your family moves here permanently."
- "Furthermore they have decided to add our line of lotions to their shelves."
- "Furthermore, regarding your concerns for the budget, I assure you that we're not in danger of going bankrupt anytime soon!"
- "Furthermore, Delavigne Corp has guaranteed that a portion of the sales generated by WorldBlends will be donated to environmental agencies."
- "Furthermore, why is someone with your salary salvaging abandoned bikes out of trash cans?"
- "Furthermore, the weapon used in the assault, allegedly a small glass bottle, was not found at the scene of the crime."
- "Furthermore, with every firing there is a possibility of wrongful dismissal suits, which can be extremely costly."
- "Furthermore, Edward Moon, who was fired twice in the span of 3 hours yesterday, is not technically an employee!"
- "Furthermore, I believe my previous experience at Cosmic Cosmetics will prove invaluable at Delavigne."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Furthermore'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.