Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "If you, or any other shareholders are more concerned with short term gains and quick dividends, then you should invest somewhere else."
- "This is no joke, Steve, we're looking at a colossal third quarter gain if we play our cards right."
- "The highest rates of weight gain per second were localized in the mid-west and the south (the so-called Fat Belt), however weight gain was steady from coast to coast, from California to New York."
- "Since our departure from San Francisco, we have traveled through four time zones, suffered one flat tire, lost six passengers and gained eight other passengers."
- "After gaining 99% of his compatriots' votes in the country's first democratic election, General Oléré became our dear Commandante, Presidente, Primer Ministro, nuestro Papá de la Nación."
- "The option that gains the most votes will become reality in a month's time!"
- "Of the many trendy movements gaining popularity within elitist circles, the "local food" movement may have the most momentum. The term describes the growing preference of some consumers to eat only locally or regionally-produced food rather than food which has traveled great distances before arriving on their plate."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Gain'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!