Übersetzung & Definition
greatly: außerordentlich, groß, bedeutend, höchst
We greatly appreciate your business. Wir bedanken uns für das Vertrauen, das Sie uns entgegenbringen.
Lately, the price of socks has greatly increased. In letzter Zeit ist der Preis für Socken stark angestiegen.
- "If you deem my application worth considering, I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to meet with you or Mr. Delavigne personally at your earliest convenience."
- "By simply accepting Mrs. Hughes' resignation, you could have spared the company this expense, which would have been greatly appreciated."
- "The fog greatly obscured visibility and quite frankly, it's a miracle we arrived safely."
- "Far from it, I would envision a hefty fine and community service for the two of them. On the other hand, any effort you could make to avoid a jail sentence for Mr. Marron or Mr. Connors would be greatly appreciated, as they are valuable contributors to the Delavigne team, without whom we could not thrive."
- "This development greatly pleases me, and I would like to congratulate this person on their desire to attain nirvana with us."
- "I would greatly appreciate it if you could send me a list of the ingredients of your perfume for men, "Old Man Smell", so that I may put my worries to rest."
- "So, for the two conversations last week, which I greatly enjoyed, the total amounts to 1200 dollars."
- "I would greatly appreciate it if you could send me a list of the ingredients of your perfume "Old Man Smell", so that I may stop worrying."
- "I greatly enjoy your perfumes."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Greatly'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.