Übersetzung & Definition
the ground: der Boden
Don't eat that Molly, it's been on the ground. Iss das nicht Molly, das ist auf den Boden gefallen.
the ground floor: das Erdgeschoss
- "In my mind, a birthday is no different than a funeral - both events indicate that you are moving closer to being lowered into the ground."
- "I mean the first few hours were quite bad, but I found a nice hole in the ground to sleep in."
- "Dave : Okay, let me get this straight: take the lift down to the ground floor, cross the hall until I reach a big door..."
- "The Supertrowel fits onto the handle of any trowel of any size and extends the exact distance from your arm to the ground, no matter how far away!"
- "And you can start by removing my dog from that hole in the ground."
- "We should be on the ground shortly."
- "Space Base Alpha : The ground staff have informed us that the spacecraft is cleared for launch."
- "I hope that you had a good sleep, and the ground was comfortable."
- "In that case, you need to take this lift down to the ground floor, go across the hall until you reach a big door..."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Ground'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.