Übersetzung & Definition
a group: eine Gruppe
to group: gruppieren
- "Hannah : But why are you investing in a pop group and not something more sensible like the stock market?"
- "San Francisco has historically been a city tolerant of minority groups."
- "Fans of the punk group "Down with the Duke" will finally get their wish when the band makes its highly anticipated comeback tomorrow night at the Free Trade Room in New York City."
- "The British twins decided to get the group back together last month in a transparent attempt to make more money."
- "But one group has so far been neglected: Animals."
- "The Swine Flu...te quartet, a group of pig musicians, will play Carnegie Hall next Tuesday, don't miss it!"
- ""Rebecca" is a socioeconomic group: she is a professional woman between 30 and 45."
- "I would also like to inform you that someone in your group visited me in private last night and requested to stay at our monastery."
- "The group, led by twin brothers Desmond and Brian Jones, is back together after a messy break-up nearly 20 years ago."
- "You may know him as one half of the group Dumb Prank (he's the short one with the gold helmet)."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Group'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.