Übersetzung & Definition
(a) hard (exam): (eine) schwierige, harte (Prüfung)
(a) hard (surface): (eine) harte, feste (Oberfläche)
(I'm working) hard: (Ich arbeite) hart, schwer
- "This is very hard for me to say, but I have decided to stay here."
- "Too hard standin' on my own two feet"
- "Bruno : Some of our human employees are finding it hard to adapt to these changes, but they understand that our animal friends are welcome."
- "In Montmartre, it was just you and me, working hard, every day, eating soup and making perfumes."
- "Sometimes it's very hard to make a decision you feel good about."
- "To say thank you for all your hard work lately, and to celebrate our moderately successful first quarter sales, I'm pleased to announce that the senior staff of the Delavigne Corporation will be taking a team-building trip this weekend!"
- "A 15-year-old boy wreaked havoc today at White Dove High School when he pulled out candy from his bag and threw it "quite hard" at fellow students."
- "Philip : Well, this shouldn't be too hard then."
- "This stuff is really hard."
- "No one ever said it would be this hard...."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Hard'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...