Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "A 15-year-old boy wreaked havoc today at White Dove High School when he pulled out candy from his bag and threw it "quite hard" at fellow students."
- "Too hard standin' on my own two feet"
- "This stuff is really hard."
- "To say thank you for all your hard work lately, and to celebrate our moderately successful first quarter sales, I'm pleased to announce that the senior staff of the Delavigne Corporation will be taking a team-building trip this weekend!"
- "This is very hard for me to say, but I have decided to stay here."
- "It's a hybrid between the French Camembert and a selection of harder German cheeses."
- "You should work harder, you're never at work on time and I often see you doing stuff that isn't related to your job."
- "Bruno : Some of our human employees are finding it hard to adapt to these changes, but they understand that our animal friends are welcome."
- "No one ever said it would be this hard...."
- "You will see that it is tough and hard to swallow."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Hard'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!