Übersetzung & Definition
huge: enorm, riesig, groß
What a huge success! Welch großer Erfolg!
UK: The Delavigne Christmas party was a huge success.
US: The bill for the party was also huge.
- "Brian : A huge tree!"
- "My breasts are huge!"
- "Susie : Oh my god, it's huge!"
- "Huge fan is an understatement."
- "To smell just right, there's a huge range of scents to choose from. Our fragrance expert at Vague magazine is here to help you choose from 3 of the best."
- "Now I'm standing inside the huge entrance hall, looking towards the main gallery space."
- "Requires a huge wingspan and is not ideal for night flights."
- "The Serious Fraud office has been called in, and, although they haven't officially announced their findings yet, the Sunday Roast has THE scoop: it appears that Leeson had been netting huge losses on unauthorised deals, and falsifying information to cover up his failures."
- "Nickel is too soft, there's a huge dent in Mr Delavigne's head and his legs are all twisted."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Huge'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.